Child Development Curriculum
The AQA Specification comprises of:
Unit 1: Written Paper (45801)
- 1 hour 30 mins – 100 marks –
- 6–8 compulsory questions comprised of short answer, structured and free response questions. Some questions may include stimulus material.
Unit 2: Research Task (45802)
- 30 marks – 20%
- The Research Task must be completed under supervision within the classroom and should occupy approximately 7 hours of supervised time.
Unit 3: Child Study (45803)
- 60 marks – 40%
- The Child Study must be completed under supervision within the classroom and should occupy approximately 20 hours of supervised time.
- Please check the specification on the ‘L’ drive or MLE for the list of reading material and relevant websites.